Saturday, October 11, 2008

my very busy week


Ok I'm going 2 make this positive and not negative, the reason why I say this is because this week was very hard, prob the most busy week in school of the semester.
I am so happy that I finished all my stuff, and actually stayed home last night doin laundry and cleaned my place, havnt had time 2 even do my dishes 4 one week :S gross!! So this week I was studying A LOT, drinking 2 much coffee, had 2 much frozen yogurth and slept 3 hours a night for 4 nights. OMG I was so freeeekin tired on thursday I wanted to cry, and stay in bed, bt no, alarm @ 6, school @ 8, work @ 12.30 and 2nd job @ 5, yeah one of those days, great!!

Well like I said I'm not goin 2 make this negative, cause some ppl don't have a job, some ppl can't go to school and some ppl don't even get the opportunity 2 come 2 los angeles. I'm not gonna b 2 deep now, bt actually I think 2 many ppl arnt thankfull enough, like don't even appreticiate all the small things, its very important to consider thoose stuff to acheive success and maximum happiness I believe. So whenever u feel down or depressed bout something, try to think bout thoose stuff, it always help me a lot and its easier to c things from the bright side (which is always hard whn feeling down).

Anyways, I'm @ work right now, watching cars :) hehe. I'm off @ 7.30 2 day and driving down 2 'OC' after work 2 my friends nephews, we gonna have a bbq I believe and prob goin out later, I'm off 2morro!! :D so excited!! Haven't been off since 2 weeks ago, and thn I went 2 sd 2 c my bf, god its been 2 weeks since I saw him, tht sucks. Oh well wht 2 do.. Hehe

So I'm off 2morro and prob will go to 'Newport Beach' for the persian fall celebration.

By the way I got a haircut this week, looks really nice, ill post some good pics later ;) and also I had 5 tests this week I got A on all 5 :) great!!




So ill keep u updated w some pics and bout the weekend!!

No comments: