Monday, October 6, 2008

YEAH!

Finally, wht everybody has been waiting for, my blogg is here! :D so welcome i guess!
Im sitting at "ISO" in Westwood having a oriental chicken salad w my neighbor/ friend/ sole mate, Emelie alias Mammaleyyyyyyyyyyyy :) were actually studying right now, believe it or not, Los Angeles is more than just partying :D

Kinda tired after working my asssssssssss off this weekend, or actually its still thr, so let me correct myself, working very hard this weekend :P
I was working saturday 9.30 to 6.30, went home changed clothes, went to the 2nd job, worked 8 to 12.30, was supposed to be off @ 10.30 so I could go out have fun w my friends, but ofcause she was late, JUST MY LUCK, perfect!


So I went home 2 watch "
The Hills", it always makes me relax, and thn went 2 sleep to work an other 7 hours the day after. After work I went to "Balcony" to study w my buddy, LOL! haha!

Woke up 2day actually started 2 do my laundry, didnt have any clean clothes. While waiting for the first load I decided 2 go 2 "Santa Monica Kosher Market" to get some fruits, I put on my only clean T-shirt and jeans, and left, whn I came back 2 my place I realized my zipper had been open, and like I said I didnt have ANY other clean clothes thn the T-shirt and the jeans, oooops!! OMG! haha but for once I was lucky, my jeans didnt show anything :)

One other funny thing happen 2day was, whn I went 2 "Whole foods" with Axel (the child im taking care of) a man was looking at me and him back and forth, then he said; "omg, I cant believe you and your son are so look alike!" me;"haha, thanks but its not my son!" the man; " OMG, no? how did you do tht?"
LOL, r u kidding me, whts tht supposed 2 mean????? hahahaha

Anyways, has to keep on studying, finals next week, which means a lot of assignments and like 7 exams, practical and written! Well to be honest w u, I really love school and I feel that every day Im thr I really learn something, and like they say : knowledge is power! right?

haha, xoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Em said...

Hey u! Finally you came up with a new way of keeping me updated about your life (Like 10 phone calls a day and personal visits within 2 minutes walking distance wouldn't be enough, haha). I feel good knowing that I won't miss out on a single detail from now on. Every breath u take, every move u make, every smile u break, every step u take, I'll be watching u! I'm everywhere! Moahahahahaha! Puss!

Setareh said...

hahaha känns jävligt skönt ska du veta mammaleeeeeeeeeeey att du e med mig, were in this 2gether right? LOL

Em said...

U bet!