Thursday, October 16, 2008

So final week is almost over, the results are; 2 A's, 1 B, 1 donno, and 1 will c 2morro. It feels good tht even tho my mood wasnt tht great I still got good grades, thts whts priority #1 right?

I went 2 'OC' on Saturday after work, got thr @ 9, went to my friends nephews house, her cousin was thr to, we bbq'd it was sooooooo freeeeeeeeeeeekin goooood, best bbq ever!! thanks guys :) we didnt really kno wht 2 do tht night bt we ended up goin 2 the 'mehregan after party' @ 'tentation', it was good, had a little bit 2 much 2 drink, and 2 b honest w u, no more drinkin like tht, here is one pic of whn we got home...




So 'OC' was good, so nice 2 get out from LA, sometimes I cant think clear whn Ive had a lot of stuff to do, and thn its always nice 2 just go somewhr so u dont have 2 worry bout stuff tht eats up ur mind every day.

Got back in 'LA' on Sunday, was house sitting in 'Encino' for the night, was a little bit creepy, bt ok.

Thn nothing more this week, just a lot of finals and work, went 2 'Century City' w Emelie yesterday, had dinner and watched a movie, dont remember the name, bt we were supposed 2 c a comedy, bt Emelie choose the wrong movie, so whn it started instead of Brad Pit jumping around in a funny jumpsuit, it was a very interesting movie w Leo DiCaprio bout the CIA and the war. Bt it was really good, bt how funny is tht, i mean imagine, like expecting funny music and instead u c the first thing says Baghdad, haha. I was like, r u sure this is the right one, she was like yeah yeah I think the beginning is like this!! LOL my friend!! hahaha

Anyways just got off work, came home gonna do my freekin sit ups (HW is comin up!! need 2 have a flat belly right?) hehe, and watch Paris Hilton 'BFF' haha, so ridiculous, bt funny.

My sister is comin soon, cant wait!! And 2morro my best friend is getting married!!

XOXO

No comments: